Home made Facial Mask
Face mask for dry skin
1. Take 1 tbsp olive oil and mix with 2 tbsp of fresh cream, leave it on the face for 10 minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
2. Mix 1 tbsp of honey with 15 drops of orange juice and 1 tbsp of fullerís earth and add 1 tbsp of rose water. Mix well and apply on the face, wash off after 10 miuntes.
Face mask for oily skin
1. Mix a tbsp of honey with 1 egg white and apply thickly on the face and neck. Leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
2. Mix 2 tbsp of papaya pulp with 10 drops of lemon juice and leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse well.
3. Take fresh juice of any of the fruits (orange, sweet lime, watermelon or papaya) and apply on the face as a mask. This is very relaxing, it cleanses the skin, closes pores and stimulates blood circulation.
Carrot Facial Mask
2-3 large carrots
4 1/2 tablespoons honey
Cook carrots, then mash. Mix with honey. Apply gently to the skin, wait 10 minutes. Rinse off with cool water.
Glowing Facial Mask
You will love your radiant skin after using this recipe...
All you need is
1 tbsp fuller's earth
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp mashed papaya
Mix and put on face for 20 minutes then rinse off.
Honey Facial Mask
Perhaps the best facial mask is honey.
Place a cloth in warm water and apply to your face to open the pores. Smear on honey, and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes.
Rinse off with warm water, then use cold water to close the pores.
Use once a week.
Orange Yogurt Mask
1 tsp plain yogurt (I chose Balkan Style).
The juice of 1/4 of an orange.
Stir to mix and then dip fingers into mixture and smooth onto face. The sensation is both cool and relaxing. Leave on for a five minutes and then rinse. If you are feeling sluggish, this is the perfect mask for you.
Yogurt will cleanse and nourish your skin. The orange is full of Vitamin C and AHA's