Hecaix - Terms and conditions
By using this service you agree to these terms and conditions.
1. We Hecaix retain ownership and all rights of our logos, trademarks, software, trade secrets, reports, and our website.
2. The contents in this site should be used as general information. All healthcare decisions should only be made with consultation from your physician.
3. Ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your Hecaix passwords or accounts. You assume responsibility for any information you submit.
4. You agree to use our services at your own risk. Our services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. You agree that you have made your own determination regarding the usefulness of the service. We disclaim all warranties including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
5. We are not liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the service, any failure to provide service, suspension of service, or termination of service. You agree not to hold us responsible for data loss or interruption of service of any kind.
6. Hecaix abides Government regulations, in cases requiring non-disclosure of information on prescription drug products, check with your local governing rules for compliance.
7. In the larger interests of our users the following types of sites are not allowed to use this service, please refrain from using Hecaix if you happen to promote any of the said sites: sites encouraging illegal activity or racism, sites providing instructions or discussions about performing illegal activities, sites that promote or utilize software or services designed to deliver unsolicited email, sites that promote any pornography or adult oriented material
8. Hecaix reserves the right to change terms and conditions through notice by posting the changes to this website.
9. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability costs and expenses arising from your violation of this agreement or any third-party's rights, including but not limited to infringement of any copyright, violation of any proprietary right and invasion of any privacy rights. This obligation shall survive any termination of this agreement.
Nothing on this web site, in any way to be viewed as medical advice. All contents should be viewed as general information only.
All health care decisions should only be made with consultation from your physician.
About us | Link to us | Contact us | Associates | Media Center | Business services | Feedback | Report Bugs | Sitemap | Help