Hecapedia legal - disclaimer
The content in this site should be used as general information only. All health care decisions should only be made with consultation from your physician. Nothing on this web site, in any way to be viewed as medical advice. Only a licensed physician can advise you on health matters.
Much of the information here is quoted from different sources. We try to keep postings and links up-to-date and as much accurate as possible. However we aren't responsible for accuracy of the information contained herein, or any action taken by users of this information. Use the information here at your own risk. Also, there may be attributes of this web site with which you may not agree, or you may feel are not accurate. Feel free to point these out. We reserve the right to leave the web site as it is.
Intellectual Property Rights
Hecapedia and its licensors retain all right, title and interest in and to the Hecapedia.org Web site and all portions thereof (the "Site"), the Content (as defined below), features, products and services provided on or through the Site (collectively "Products"), and all related intellectual property, which includes, without limitation, the business processes, procedures, methods and techniques used with the Site and the Products, and all patent rights, copyright rights, sui generis database rights, trademark rights, trade secret rights and other proprietary rights therein throughout the world (collectively, "Intellectual Property"). The Products may be used, downloaded, displayed, and printed by you solely for your personal, internal and non-commercial use. You may not otherwise use, modify, publish, broadcast, transmit, transfer or sell, rent, lease, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, circulate, disseminate, perform, link, display, or in any way exploit any Product or Intellectual Property, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted in any agreement you may have with Hecapedia or with the prior written consent of Hecapedia (or the appropriate owner).
You are prohibited from modifying any computer software provided on the Site in any manner or form, or from using modified versions of such software including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to any portion of the Site or any Product. You are prohibited from accessing any of the Products by any means other than through the interface that is provided to you by Hecapedia for use in accessing such Products.
Hecapedia ® is a registered service mark of Hecapedia . Other brands, company names, product names and logos on the Site are also trademarks, service marks, or trade names of Hecapedia , its partners or licensors. The use of any Hecapedia (or any Hecapedia partner or licensor) trademark, trade name, or service mark without Hecapedia 's (or the appropriate owner's) express written consent is strictly prohibited.
Copyright Infringement Claims
Hecapedia respects the intellectual property of others, and Hecapedia asks that its users do the same. If you believe that any data, diagrams, pictures, text, information or other types of materials (collectively, "Content") provided on or through the Site infringes any copyright or is the subject of infringing activity, please use the following process to notify us.
All claims of copyright infringement should be in writing and should be directed to Hecapedia 's designated copyright agent at welcome@Hecapedia.org.
Each claim of copyright infringement must include all of the following:
1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, along with that person's address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single Web site are covered by a single claim, a representative list of such works at that Web site;
3) Identification of the Content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Hecapedia to locate the Content on the Site;
4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit Hecapedia to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the Content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Dealing with Advertisers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Hecapedia shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
The Site may contain links to other Internet Web sites or resources. Hecapedia does not endorse and is not responsible or liable in any way for any content, advertising, services or goods on or available from such Web sites or resources.
Hecapedia does not verify the health or antecedents of the blood donors registered with it. The requestors in their own interests may ask/verify with their doctor/nurse/paramedics for test results before accepting blood. Hecapedia encourges only voluntary donors to donate blood without compensation.
Hecapedia maintains the anonymity of the donor and contact details. The donor expects not to be disturbed regularly by blood requests and would be interested to donate at their convenient time. Blood requestors are asked to provide their contact details in the blood request form and these details are sent to elgible donors in same city of request, thus the Donors are encouraged to reach the blood requests. With this line we mainatain contact details private and dont display to requestors.
The directory of Bloodbanks is provided solely as a service to members and professionals. Hecapedia does not endorse any bloodbank or services listed. Hecapedia accepts no liability for any purchase of a product or service that may result from use of the directory.
Liability Limitation and Disclaimers
This site and the products are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis; Hecapedia expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Hecapedia does not represent or warrant that (i) the site or products will meet your expectations or requirements, (ii) the site or products will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) any results or content that may be obtained from the use of the site or products will be accurate, timely, complete or reliable, and (iv) any errors in any products will be corrected.
Hecapedia is not responsible and will have no liability for (i) hardware, software, other items or any services provided by any persons or entities other than Hecapedia or (ii) the failures of the internet or any data or telecommunications equipment, system or network used in connection with the site or the products.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Hecapedia will not be liable under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for (i) any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with the site or products, even if Hecapedia has been advised of such damages or the possibility of such damages; (ii) the cost of procuring substitute goods, services, or technology; (iii) personal injury, including, without limitation, death, caused by your use or misuse of the site or the products; or (iv) aggregate liability in excess of USD10
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
Hecapedia is happy to publish work produced by freelance writers, and their work is showcased in the titles and will be appreciated worldwide. Accordingly, freelance writers should be aware that the Terms of business will apply to all material you may provide to us.There can be no variation of these Terms. If any writer is not happy with the Terms then they should refrain from submitting any material. Hecapedia retain copyright and has the following rights over the materials. Right to first publication. Right to publish, syndicate, distribute the material in all present and future media and formats, including print, electronic, online and others, reprographic rights. Right to include the material on any website and in any database, archive or library whether on- or off-line or in any media. Therefore any material a freelance writer submits to us is deemed to have been supplied in full knowledge and acceptance of these Terms.
All content provided on or through the site
- is provided for informational purposes only,
- is not a substitute for professional medical advice, care, diagnosis or treatment, and
- is not designed to promote or endorse any medical practice, program or agenda or any medical tests, products or procedures. The Site does not contain information about all diseases, nor does this Site contain all information that may be relevant to a particular medical or health condition. You should not use any Content for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should carefully read all information provided by the manufacturers of any products advertised or promoted on or through the Site and displayed on or in the associated product packaging and labels before purchasing and/or using such products. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, you should contact your professional healthcare provider through appropriate means. You agree that you will not under any circumstances disregard any professional medical advice or delay in seeking such advice in reliance on any Content provided on or through the Site. Reliance on any such Content is solely at your own risk.
- Content provided on or through this Web site regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. You agree to consult your healthcare provider before beginning any course of dietary supplementation or treatment.